USA: New Englanders Revolt Against the 'Foreigners' as Sam Adams, Hammer & Nail, and New England Brewing Best Imports in Blind Taste Test
Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Summer Ale, and Cream Stout, along with local Connecticut beers Hammer & Nail Brown Ale, and New England Yankee Amber Ale handily won a blind taste-off against great beers from around the world, including Heineken, Corona, Guinness, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Bass Ale in a recent "Liquid Lunch" at Hartford's Vito's By The Park.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil