USA: New cream soda line offers six smooth new flavours
Gordon's Fine Cream Soda has announced 6 new flavours to its range this week with a new line of cream sodas "offering the taste of the good old days."
"Consumers rate our cream sodas the hands-down favourite"
Available in 12-ounce bottles the latest flavours are aptly named Oranges 'n' Cream, Strawberries 'n' Cream, Black Cherries 'n' Cream, Peaches 'n' Cream, Bananas 'n' Cream and Blueberries 'n' cream and will initially be offered to wholesales in 13- state regions in the Southeast.
"Our new flavours have been tested against some of the most notable brands of cream sodas and consumers rate our cream sodas the hands-down favourite," said Jack Gordon, president of Tri-City Beverage Company.
The company was the first to bottle Mountain Dew, which was sold to Pepsi in the early 1960's and now consistently ranks among the top 5 carbonated soft drinks in the US.
Today it's Dr. Enuf line is one of the nation's fastest growing energy drinks.
The latest cream soda flavours will be available to distributors nationwide.
In the battle of the giants, PepsiCo has stolen a march on Coca-Cola over the last year or so and its performance in the first half of the current fiscal year suggests it is still has the upper hand. ...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Functional soft drinks are relatively undeveloped in Latin America in comparison with Europe but there is significant growth potential. Hope Lee of industry analysts, Euromonitor International, examin...
A departing PepsiCo executive is to be handed a US$4.56m package spread over the next two years for his consultancy services....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has signed a letter of intent to acquire Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Charlotte (Pepsi Charlotte) for an undisclosed sum....
The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported second quarter net income of US$148m, or diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.59. The results were up on the same period last year as the company grew volumes...
Pepsi-Co. has been removed from a Syrian blacklist of companies which have dealings with Israel, according to a report in the official Syrian newspaper al-Thawra....
Pepsi has launched a new 50cl silver-coloured bottle for its Pepsi light soft drink as part of a major advertising campaign to roll out this summer in Spain....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report