FRANCE: Nestle Waters sells final regional bottled water brand
The French division of Nestle Waters has completed its clearout of three regional water brands
The French division of Nestlé Waters has sold another bottled water brand to the Société des Eaux Minérales d'Ogeu (SEMO).
Brittany-based Plancoët was the last of three French regional mineral water brands that made up Nestlé Waters' Société Française des Eaux Régionales (SFER) unit. The value of the transaction, which was confirmed yesterday (2 January) has not been disclosed.
The waters unit of Nestlé said that the divestments formed part of a strategy to re-focus on its national and international brands in France.
Nestlé Waters France SAS aims to maintain its leading position in bottled water. To achieve this goal, the company is expected to continue to invest heavily in product innovation, advertising and prom...
Crystal Geyser’s primary business is natural spring bottled water, and it seeks to position itself as a producer of premium, more specialised brands in comparison to larger rivals such as PepsiCo, Coc...
Offering insight on a broad array of beverages that share similar attributes and consumer perceptions and compete for shelf space and consumer loyalty, this report examines ready-to-drink tea and coff...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts