UK: Nestle Waters gives Buxton push with TV ad - video
Nestle Waters has unveiled a new UK TV ad campaign for its Buxton Natural mineral water as part of a GBP2m (US$3.37m) brand investment.
The campaign – called 'Naturally Pumped Up' – is aimed at repositioning the brand for its “core demographic of 25-45 year olds”, the unit said. The 30-second spot, which runs from the end of this month for four weeks, features a lawn bowls match between a team of old men and younger rivals.
It is the first UK TV ad for Buxton in three years, Nestle said. Daytime slots will feature a bottle of still Buxton to flag “everyday healthy hydration”, while evening broadcasts will show a bottle of sparkling Buxton to highlight it as an accompaniment to meals.
The campaign will also include in-store activities and a digital competition via Twitter. Last month, Buxton sponsored the Virgin London Marathon. Nestle said the investments are part of a GBP2m spend on “brand communications” for Buxton in the UK.
Last week, Coca-Cola announced it is launching its Glacéau Smartwater brand in the UK. Latest figures show the UK bottled water market rose 6% in value last year to GBP1.7bn.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nestle Waters has added a new flavour to its Perrier range of sparkling mineral water....
Grupo Modelo S.A.B. de C.V. (Grupo Modelo) is one of the leading producers of beer in Mexico. It produces, distributes and markets beer. Grupo Modelo brews and distributes 14 brands such as Corona Ext...
Plimsoll Publishing’s MINERAL WATER (France) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the MINERAL WATER (France) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 40 companies, includ...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Remy Cointreau sees H1 sales, profits rise
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts