FRANCE: Nestle plans launch of Nesfluid drink
Nestle prepares Nesfluid debut in France
Nestle is planning to launch a ‘well-being’ drink in France, named Nesfluid and containing 50% coconut water and whey.
Nesfluid will combine coconut water and whey with fruit juices, green tea, minerals and vitamins, Nestle confirmed to just-drinks this week.
Until now, the Swiss giant’s soft drinks activity has been largely limited to bottled water.
Nesfluid will be launched in France in September and could be introduced in other countries depending on how it is received, a Nestle spokesman told just-drinks.
It will be available in six varieties, each adapted to the nutritional needs of a particular consumer.
For example, Nesfluid Renforce, rich in vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus, is tailored to children while Nesfluid Protect targets senior citizens, being rich in vitamin C, zinc and selenium.
Nesfluid will retail exclusively in supermarkets at EUR1.65 (US$2.1) per 25cl unit.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head