US: Nestle offloads Juicy Juice to Brynwood Partners
Brynwood Partners has bought Juicy Juice for an undisclosed fee
The US division of Nestle has divested its Juicy Juice brand to private equity firm Brynwood Partners.
The two companies announced earlier today (2 July) that the juice brand and business will move to Brynwood's Harvest Hill Beverage Co unit. Specific terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Henk Hartong, Brynwood's senior managing partner, said: “By further leveraging the brand's nutritional and wellness attributes, we plan to continue providing … high quality, great tasting products in innovative packaging formats.”
Harvest Hill, which has been set up as a result of today's announcement, will be based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Since forming 30 years ago, Brynwood has acquired 41 corporate brands, predominantly in the food sector, from 15 different sellers.
One of the more recent additions to the Juicy Juice portfolio was Fruitfuls, a reduced sugar variant launched almost two years ago.
The second part of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing looks at the comparison between recycling rates in the US and Europe, and examines the voluntary actions companies are ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle Pakistan Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The prof...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Synopsis Canadean's "Nestle India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research