Product Launch - GLOBAL: Morrison Bowmore's Bowmore 23 Years Old
Click through to view Morrison Bowmore's Bowmore 23 Years Old
Morrison Bowmore's Bowmore 23 Years Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 50.8% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Globally, limited to 12,000 bottles
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP380 (US$585) per bottle
Morrison Bowmore has launched an extension of its Bowmore single malt Scotch whisky brand. Bowmore 23 Years Old has been matured in Port casks exclusively.
A total of 12,000 bottles will be made available, with 120 cases coming to the UK.
Last month, Suntory-owned Morrison Bowmore updated the packaging for its core Auchentoshan Scotch brands Three Wood and 12 Years Old.
Bowmore, Islay’s first Single Malt whisky, has announced the launch of Bowmore 23 Years Old – a deliciously rich, smoky and complex dram that has been matured exclusively in port casks for 23 years giving it a deliciously dark colour and remarkably rich flavour.
This non-chill filtered Single Malt Scotch is a whisky to warm the coldest Islay night. A delicious feast of smoke infused blood orange, luscious layered autumn fruits, winter spices, black truffles and walnut oil balanced with the trademark Bowmore sea-salt tang.
European Brand ambassador Gordon Dundas describes the dram as “Truly an exceptional Bowmore. Full maturation in the finest Port casks is rare but gives this bottling an amazing depth and flavour developed over 23 years while importantly still retaining all of the character of Bowmore. Something to be savoured…”
This outstanding limited edition is the ideal whisky to add to any enthusiast’s collection. Presented in packaging that reflects its quality and exclusivity, this revered dram is encased in a deep-red hinged box, which perfectly complements the deep mahogany liquid. A black clasp keeps the whisky locked away. Once opened it reveals a certificate handwritten by the Bowmore Distillery manager Eddie MacAffer.
Less than 12,000 bottles have been released worldwide with 120 cases available in the UK priced at £380 RRP, 50.8% ABV.
Bowmore 23 Year Old is available from July.
Original source: Company Release
RTDs/high-strength premixes grew by 5% in total volume terms in 2012. Diversification of products is a main driver for the continuous growth of the category, allowing consumers to make the best choice...
Suntory Holdings aims to reinforce its core business, carry out internal synergies in the Suntory Group, and develop new businesses. In order to achieve this, the company targets further cultivation o...
Suntory Holdings Ltd aims to reinforce its position by strengthening its marketing and promotional campaigns that can offer new value and new ways for consumers to enjoy alcoholic drinks, and also by ...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review