Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Morrison Bowmore's Auchentoshan 1975
Click through to view Morrison Bowmore's Auchentoshan 1975
Morrison Bowmore's Auchentoshan 1975
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 45.6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Selected international airports
Price - SRP of GBP500 (US$813) per bottle
Morrison Bowmore has launched a limited-edition Auchentoshan exclusive to the Travel Retail channel.
Only 500 bottles of the Auchentoshan 1975 will be available “in a range of international airports”, Morrison Bowmore said yesterday (17 December). The expression is packaged in a grey, double-fronted box.
In September, Morrison Bowmore launched the Auchentoshan Silveroak 1990 into global Travel Retail.
Beam Suntory has unveiled a permanent extension of its Bowmore single malt Scotch whisky....
Beam Suntory has added a new permanent SKU to its Auchentoshan single malt Scotch whisky in the US....
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?