GLOBAL: Morrison Bowmore redesigns Auchentoshan packs
Click through to view Auchentoshan's new packaging
Morrison Bowmore has unveiled new packaging for its core Auchentoshan Scotch brands Three Wood and 12 Years Old.
The refresh follows last year's Travel Retail overhaul and will “highlight Auchentoshan’s premium qualities”, the company said. The bottle shape will remain the same, Morrison Bowmore added.
“(The new pack design) will provide consumers with a greater understanding of how we make our whisky, and most importantly, how it will taste,” a company spokesperson said. “The introduction of illustrations on pack is new for Auchentoshan and we feel it brings to life the story of this wonderful triple distilled single malt whisky.”
In April, Morrison Bowmore lined up the fourth edition of its Tempest series, a ten-year-old expression aged in first-fill Bourbon casks.
A former Morrison Bowmore Distillers director is looking to set up a GBP10m (US$16m) Scotch whisky distillery in Glasgow's city centre. ...
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights