GLOBAL: Morrison Bowmore readies global Bowmore Darkest push
Click through to view one of the ads for Morrison Bowmore's new Bowmore 15 Years Old Darkest campaign
Morrison Bowmore is looking to up the global distribution of its Bowmore 15 Years Old Darkest Scotch whisky brand through a marketing campaign set to launch next month.
The push, entitled 'Magic Happens on the ‘Darkest’ Nights', will include advertising, digital, PR and on- and off-trade marketing activity, the company said late last week. Starting in the UK in April with a consumer event in London, Morrison Bowmore will also push the variant at the Manhattan Cocktail Classic in New York in May. Other consumer events will include stargazing, in-depth whisky tastings and food pairings.
The activities will be highlighted on a microsite, which will use video, interactivity and animation. The microsite will also incorporate information about sampling events and competitions.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
Bowmore 15 Years Old Darkest spends 12 years in American Bourbon casks, followed by three years in Oloroso Sherry casks.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research