Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Morrison Bowmore Distillers' Bowmore Black Rock, Gold Reef, White Sands
Click through to view the Bowmore collection
Morrison Bowmore Distillers' Bowmore Black Rock, Gold Reef, White Sands
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global Travel Retail
Price - Black, GBP44.99 (US$75) per one-litre bottle; Gold, GBP59.99 per one-litre bottle; White, GBP79.99 per 70cl bottle
Morrison Bowmore Distillers is to launch a Travel Retail exclusive collection for its Bowmore Scotch brand.
The collection, which comprises Bowmore Black Rock, Gold Reef and White Sands 17 Year Old, will be available worldwide, the company said today (4 April). Tastings of Black Rock and Gold Reef are to be held at selected airports in Europe throughout the year.
Morrison Bowmore's global sales & marketing director, David Wilson said: “Matured in the finest oak casks, these whiskies have been hand selected for their unique character, allowing us to bring Islay to life for the discerning traveller around the world.”
Black Rock is matured in first-fill, ex-Spanish Sherry casks and described as having a flavour of peat smoke, treacle toffee and orange. Gold Reef is matured in first-fill, ex-Bourbon casks, with flavours of vanilla, citrus fruits and coconut. White Sands 17 Year Old has been matured in Bowmore’s No.1 Vaults and has notes of exotic fruits with malty sweetness and warm peat smoke.
Morrison Bowmore is owned by Suntory Holdings, which is set to buy the owner of Islay distillery Laphroaig, Beam Inc, for US$16bn.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....read more
Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offeri...
Canadean's "Suntory Holdings Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
A storm appears to be brewing in the spirits category and it's a storm borne out of marketing. Can spirits companies settle the terminology tiff before things get out of hand, or is it too late? Ian B...
Suntory’s surprise takeover of Beam in April 2014 has created the world’s sixth biggest spirits company. Although not currently showing in Euromonitor International data, this profile will look at Sun...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research