EUROPE: Molson Coors appoints regional HR chief
Molson Coors combined its European offices in January
Molson Coors has appointed a former Vodaphone director to lead its human resources team in Europe.
Vicky Cookson, who spent 13 years at the UK telecoms group, will start as chief people officer for Molson Coors on 1 September, the brewer said this week. Cookson will be based out of the Prague headquarters of Molson Coors Europe, which was formed in January after the acquisition of Staropramen producer StarBev last year.
Before leaving Vodaphone, Cookson was HR director for the company's Romanian unit. She also served as interim HR director for Vodafone Hungary.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Beer in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets