EUROPE: Molson Coors appoints new brands director
Molson Coors has appointed a new brands director for its European business
Anita Boltuzic Kucic, the long-time marketing director at Croatia’s leading brewery Zagrebacka Pivovara owned by Molson Coors, has been named director of Molson Coors' brands in all its European markets.
In her new role - brand excellence director Molson Coors Europe - Boltuzic Kucic will be responsible for Molson Coors brands - including Staropramen, Carling, AB-InBev’s licensed and distribution brands and all local core lager brands - in all eight European countries where the company is currently active, Zagrebacka Pivovara said in a statment today (21 November).
Boltuzic Kucic is replacing Marko Njavra, who has taken the role of president of Molson Coors' Bulgaria unit.
“I accepted this new professional challenge and the opportunity to advance inside Molson Coors with satisfaction,” said Boltuzic Kucic, who will be succeeded in her former post by Darko Ivancevic, Zagrebacka Pivovara’s current marketing manager for core brands who has been with the company since 2007.
In Molson Coors' nine-month results, announced this month, the group reported its Europe region saw a 5.7% rise in pre-tax profits to US$95m.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research