EUROPE: Molson Coors appoints new brands director
Molson Coors has appointed a new brands director for its European business
Anita Boltuzic Kucic, the long-time marketing director at Croatia’s leading brewery Zagrebacka Pivovara owned by Molson Coors, has been named director of Molson Coors' brands in all its European markets.
In her new role - brand excellence director Molson Coors Europe - Boltuzic Kucic will be responsible for Molson Coors brands - including Staropramen, Carling, AB-InBev’s licensed and distribution brands and all local core lager brands - in all eight European countries where the company is currently active, Zagrebacka Pivovara said in a statment today (21 November).
Boltuzic Kucic is replacing Marko Njavra, who has taken the role of president of Molson Coors' Bulgaria unit.
“I accepted this new professional challenge and the opportunity to advance inside Molson Coors with satisfaction,” said Boltuzic Kucic, who will be succeeded in her former post by Darko Ivancevic, Zagrebacka Pivovara’s current marketing manager for core brands who has been with the company since 2007.
In Molson Coors' nine-month results, announced this month, the group reported its Europe region saw a 5.7% rise in pre-tax profits to US$95m.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends