Product Launch - GLOBAL: Moet Hennessy's Krug Vintage 2003
Click through to view the new Krug
Moet Hennessy's Krug Vintage 2003
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, UK and other global markets in limited supplies; UK suppliers include Majestic, Harrods and Selfridges
Price - SRP of GBP229 (US$375) per bottle
Distribution - Moet Hennessy
Moet Hennessy, the spirits & wine unit of LVMH, has launched its 2003 vintage Champagne from the House of Krug.
The new release is available in the US and the UK as well as other Moet Hennessy markets in limited supplies, a spokesperson told just-drinks today. The Krug 2003 includes a higher quantity of wines from black grapes than usual, Moet Hennessy said.
Last month, Champagne house Taittinger appointed a former Moet Hennessy manager as its new UK director.
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (MC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has bee...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer