US: Moet Hennessy launches limited Hennessy,KAWS design
Click through to see The limited Hennessy KAWS bottle
Moët Hennessy has lined up a “customised collaborative project” with artist KAWS in the US for its Hennessy Cognac brand.
The US unit of the wines and spirits arm of LVMH said earlier this week that it will release a limited – albeit unspecified – number of bottles of Hennessy VS in the country, adorned with artwork by KAWS. The bottles, which will retail at US$29.99 per 75cl, will be available nationwide from September, following a launch event in New York later this month.
Hennessy and KAWS will also create a series of digital shorts for the Cognac throughout the year, with a teaser viewable here.
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role