MEXICO: Modelo signs deal with Tsingtao - report
Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo has signed an exclusive distribution deal for the Chinese beer brand Tsingtao, according to a report from Asia Pulse.
According to the report, the deal was reached at the 16th International Beer Festival currently taking place in the city of Tsingtao.
Modelo has a 63% share of the Mexican beer market.
US beer distributor Crown Imports has lined up a fresh print advertising campaign for German beer brand St. Pauli Girl....
Anheuser-Busch has reported a 12% jump in profits during 2006 thanks to contributions from its stable of imported beers and growing sales overseas....
Gambrinus Co. is giving up distribution of a second imported beer brand in the US....
Mexico's Grupo Modelo and French group Nestle Waters have sealed their joint venture for the Mexican bottled water market....
Crown Imports has unveiled its first US television advertisement for Modelo-owned beer brand Pacifico....
Grupo Modelo has successfully appealed against an antitrust ruling in its home market....
The US beer distribution joint venture between Grupo Modelo and Constellation Brands is to include the St. Pauli Girl and Tsingtao beer brands in its portfolio....
Modelo's US distributor, Crown Imports, has named Casanova Pendrill Integrated Hispanic Communications as its Hispanic agency of record for the company's Corona Extra, Corona Light, and Modelo Especia...
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne