US: MillerCoors updates Miller Lite bottle
Click through to view Miller Lite's new bottle
MillerCoors is to launch a new Miller Lite bottle in the US on-trade, giving the long-neck design a modern overhaul.
The bottle will be available in bars and restaurants from this summer, MillerCoors said late last week. The company said that, in testing, consumers “overwhelmingly preferred the new bottle to the standard beer bottle”.
“We're proud of the new design and we're excited to see how everyone reacts to our new look,” Miller Lite senior director Ryan Reis said.
MillerCoors, which released first-quarter results today, will launch two TV ads on 20 May to support the new bottle. It is already being highlighted in nation-wide TV spots, one of which can be seen below.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts