US: MillerCoors updates Miller Lite bottle
Click through to view Miller Lite's new bottle
MillerCoors is to launch a new Miller Lite bottle in the US on-trade, giving the long-neck design a modern overhaul.
The bottle will be available in bars and restaurants from this summer, MillerCoors said late last week. The company said that, in testing, consumers “overwhelmingly preferred the new bottle to the standard beer bottle”.
“We're proud of the new design and we're excited to see how everyone reacts to our new look,” Miller Lite senior director Ryan Reis said.
MillerCoors, which released first-quarter results today, will launch two TV ads on 20 May to support the new bottle. It is already being highlighted in nation-wide TV spots, one of which can be seen below.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review