US: MillerCoors updates Miller Lite bottle
Click through to view Miller Lite's new bottle
MillerCoors is to launch a new Miller Lite bottle in the US on-trade, giving the long-neck design a modern overhaul.
The bottle will be available in bars and restaurants from this summer, MillerCoors said late last week. The company said that, in testing, consumers “overwhelmingly preferred the new bottle to the standard beer bottle”.
“We're proud of the new design and we're excited to see how everyone reacts to our new look,” Miller Lite senior director Ryan Reis said.
MillerCoors, which released first-quarter results today, will launch two TV ads on 20 May to support the new bottle. It is already being highlighted in nation-wide TV spots, one of which can be seen below.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review