US: MillerCoors unveils burger chain "beer cocktails"
MillerCoors is backing the cocktails
MillerCoors has teamed up with US burger restaurant Red Robin to launch two on-trade “beer cocktails”.
Coors Light and Blue Moon Can-Crafted Cocktails are being served in a reusable beer can and “are a unique combination of beer and liquor”, Red Robin said this week. The Coors Light serving is mixed with ginger liqueur, lemonade and fresh lemon, while Blue Moon comes with vodka, orange juice and fresh lime juice.
“My vision for the can-crafted cocktails was to craft a craveable adult beverage in a one-of-a-kind glass that would catch the eye and act as a conversation piece for our guests,” Red Robin mixologist Donna Ruch said.
The beer cocktails will be available at participating Red Robins through the summer.
Last month, MillerCoors reported a slight drop in profits in Q1 despite a rise in sales.
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling. ...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends