US: MillerCoors unveils burger chain "beer cocktails"
MillerCoors is backing the cocktails
MillerCoors has teamed up with US burger restaurant Red Robin to launch two on-trade “beer cocktails”.
Coors Light and Blue Moon Can-Crafted Cocktails are being served in a reusable beer can and “are a unique combination of beer and liquor”, Red Robin said this week. The Coors Light serving is mixed with ginger liqueur, lemonade and fresh lemon, while Blue Moon comes with vodka, orange juice and fresh lime juice.
“My vision for the can-crafted cocktails was to craft a craveable adult beverage in a one-of-a-kind glass that would catch the eye and act as a conversation piece for our guests,” Red Robin mixologist Donna Ruch said.
The beer cocktails will be available at participating Red Robins through the summer.
Last month, MillerCoors reported a slight drop in profits in Q1 despite a rise in sales.
Molson Coors has launched a new online Christmas ad for its lager brand Carling. ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends