US: MillerCoors agrees three-year FX Networks tie-up
MillerCoors has agreed a new deal with FX Networks
MillerCoors has signed a three-year deal to be the official beer sponsor of FX Networks, the cable TV unit of Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox.
The agreement, announced this week, means the brewer will have exclusivity on product placements on the network's channels, including FX, FXX and FXM. MillerCoors also has "first-look" rights for placements on any shows in development.
However, FX Networks will still be able to sell advertising space to other brewers, for shows where MillerCoors does not have a presence.
The new deal is a strengthening of MillerCoors' partnership with the network having previously had product placements on the shows 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia'.
Michael Brochstein, FX Networks' advertising sales senior VP said the deal was “the most comprehensive advertising deal ever for the FX suite of channels”.
Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
Global beer market volume sales in 2014 were forecast to grow by 2%, according to Euromonitor International, primarily driven by the top five global brewers, which account for 48% of global sales....
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Synopsis Canadean's "SABMiller plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets