USA: Milk Fortifies MLS as Official Sponsor
Major League Soccer has signed a partnership with America's Dairy Farmers and Milk Processors that makes "Milk" an "Official Sponsor" of MLS and its 12 teams through the 2001 season with exclusive renewal options, MLS Vice President of Corporate Partnerships Tom Haidinger announced today. It's first-ever sponsorship of a professional sports league, Milk begins its MLS partnership at the 2000 MLS All-Star Game in Columbus, Ohio including corporate identification on the East All-Star jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends