AUSTRALIA: Mildara Blass-Beringer to be World's No. 3 in $A2.56B deal
Foster's Brewing Group's Mildara Blass is to acquire premium US Producer Beringer Wines for a total of $A2.56b, creating the world's third largest wine group and the largest premium wine business.The acquisition, announced today, ends prolonged speculation about a major Australia-US wine companies merger and is likely to set off a series of further acquisitions and mergers as the world wine industry rationalises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup