Product Launch - UK: Michael Mondavi's Emblem and M Cabernet Sauvignons
Click through to see Michael Mondavi's Emblem and M Cabernet Sauvignons
Michael Mondavi's Emblem and M Cabernet Sauvignons
Category - Wines, red, California, Cabernet Sauvignons
Available - From this month
Location - UK, available to all channels
Price - RRPs of GBP26 (US$41) per 75cl bottle for the Emblem 2007, GBP42 for the 2006, and GBP199 for the M by Michael Mondavi 2006
Distribution - Bibendum Wine
The three wines set to be launched are Emblem Cabernet Sauvignon 2007, Emblem Oso Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 (both 13.7% abv) and the M by Michael Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 (14.5% abv).
This is the first time the Emblem wines have been in the UK. M by Michael Mondavi was sold at Harrods for a short period last year.
Michael Mondavi is the eldest son of the late Robert Mondavi with whom he co-founded the Robert Mondavi Winery in Napa Valley in 1966.
The wines will be available to taste at Bibendum's annual trade and press tasting in London on 26 January.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets