UK: Maxxium extends warehousing partnership
Maxxium UK distributes brands for Beam Inc and Edrington
UK distributor Maxxium has renewed its long-standing partnership with logistics firm Norbert Dentressangle until June 2014.
Maxxium, which distributes about 5m cases of spirits a year, takes between 5,000 to 13,000 pallet spaces at Dentressangle's warehousing facilities, the company said yesterday (4 September). It also uses overflow facilities in the Midlands during peak winter distribution periods.
Maxxium has worked with Dentressangle since the late 1990s.
“We have an extremely positive, healthy and honest relationship with Norbert Dentressangle and consider them a genuinely strategic business partner as we continue to evolve and grow,” said business services controller for Maxxium Gary Thomson.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits