RUSSIA: Maxxium appoints Russian boss
The drinks distribution group Maxxium has appointed a general manager for its Russian business.
Maxxium Worldwide announced the appointment of David Grady to the position of
general manager, Russia today. The position is based in Moscow.
Timo Kousa, regional manager, Nordic/ Eastern Europe said: "David's experience in the drinks industry and proven track record in developing new business in this market is a key asset to our future success in building Maxxium Russia. He will be a valuable member of the team and we welcome him aboard."
Grady joins Maxxium from Saint Spring Water where he held the position of chief operating officer and Market Head. Saint Springs is one of Russia's largest producers of bottled water for retail and home delivery. Under Grady's leadership, the company expanded from small beginnings to an organisation of 1500 employees in 18 locations before it was acquired by
Nestle Waters in 2002.
His appointment is effective immediately.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Swiss multinational Nestlé has reported a robust set of figures for the first nine months of 2005 with organic sales up 5.8%....
Nestle Waters Direct Portugal is to by the Portuguese office delivery water company Peyroteo & Caravela, it was reported this week....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestea, the tea brand developed jointly by Coca-Cola and Nestle, has announced that it is to introduce Nestea Ice, already available in the Asia-Pacific region, in the US....
Nestle Waters has bought a majority stake in a new joint venture in Algeria....
Nestle Waters Spain has inaugurated a new water plant in Herrera del Duque near Badajoz, western Spain, a company spokesman has confirmed to just-drinks....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review