US: Management reshuffle at NDC
National Distributing Company (NDC) has announced strategic management changes in the US.
Jim Smith, current president and regional manager of NDC Florida, will return to Colorado. Pat Vogel, president and managing director of NDC Colorado, will transfer to NDC Maryland. Tom White, executive vice president and general manager of NDC Maryland, will relocate to Florida. Each will assume the title of president in their respective markets.
In a statement, Charlie Andrews, NDC President and chief operations officer, said: "We believe the current challenges and opportunities within each of these markets will be more effectively managed with the aforementioned leadership changes.
"The core competencies and strengths of each of these senior managers are clearly the best match for their new assignments."
All appointments at NDC, the fourth largest wine and spirits wholesaler in the US, will be effective from 1 February 2004.
Remy Cointreau USA has signed an exclusive distribution deal with National Distributing Company (NDC), which names NDC the exclusive distributor for Remy Cointreau USA across seven of NDC's nine marke...
Castle Brands has announced the appointment of several new distributors....
In an effort to continue to strengthen its fine wine portfolio, National Distributing Company (NDC) - the US's fourth largest beverage alcohol distributing company - has purchased 100% of the stock of...
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits