UK: Majestic releases How retirement date
The board of UK retailer Majestic Wine has said that chief executive Tim How will leave the company on 8 August.
COO Steve Lewis will succeed How, who announced his plans to retire in March. A firm date was announced at Majestic's AGM.
When contacted by just-drinks, How said: "I am looking forward to retiring but it will be difficult to leave as I've been with the company 19 years."
Majestic Wine, the UK wine retailer, has warned of a "challenging" Christmas period ahead, following a drop in first half net profit....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China