FRANCE: LVMH Announces Appointment of Cecile Bonnefond as President and CEO of Veuve Clicquot
She will succeed Philippe Pascal, who became President of the Wines and Spirits business group in September 1999.
Cecile Bonnefond is currently President and CEO of Brossard cakes and heads the Bakery activities of the Sara Lee Group for France and Italy. She graduated from the European Business School and, prior to joining Sara Lee in 1997, held positions of increasing responsibility with several major groups in the food industry - Danone, Kellogg's and Grand Metropolitan Foods -, where she worked in sales and marketing and then as CEO in France and various European countries.
Commenting on this appointment, Philippe Pascal said : "I am delighted to hand over the leadership of Veuve Clicquot to Cecile Bonnefond. She has excellent professional experience and will nurture a strong sense of international ambition at Veuve Clicquot, founded on the excellence of our wines."
Danone has completed another share buyback transaction....
Danone and Yakult have announced a joint venture to sell probiotic products in India. The move marks the first entrance by either company into the Indian market, in which they are aiming to become lea...
Danone has announced plans for a joint venture in India with Japan's Yakult Honsha Co. ...
France's Groupe Danone said on Friday that it had finally reached an agreement with The Coca-Cola Company to amend their existing deal regarding the distribution of retail bottled water products in No...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton said today that it had seen organic sales growth of 11% in the first quarter of 2005. Consolidated sales were €3,082m for the period....
French food giant Danone is willing to buy the 44% it doesn't already own in its Spanish subsidiary for €1.8bn, Spanish newspaper Cinco Dias has reported....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research