ARGENTINA: Link-up between Cheval Blanc and Chandon
According to a report from the news agency, Agence France Presse, the prestigious Bordeaux wine producer, Chateau Cheval Blanc, owned by LVMH chief executive, Bernard Arnault, and the Argentine wine company, Bodegas Chandon, are to form a joint venture in Argentina. The venture is to produce a top quality wine in Argentina under the Cheval des Andes brand name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit