ARGENTINA: Link-up between Cheval Blanc and Chandon
According to a report from the news agency, Agence France Presse, the prestigious Bordeaux wine producer, Chateau Cheval Blanc, owned by LVMH chief executive, Bernard Arnault, and the Argentine wine company, Bodegas Chandon, are to form a joint venture in Argentina. The venture is to produce a top quality wine in Argentina under the Cheval des Andes brand name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK