ARGENTINA: Link-up between Cheval Blanc and Chandon
According to a report from the news agency, Agence France Presse, the prestigious Bordeaux wine producer, Chateau Cheval Blanc, owned by LVMH chief executive, Bernard Arnault, and the Argentine wine company, Bodegas Chandon, are to form a joint venture in Argentina. The venture is to produce a top quality wine in Argentina under the Cheval des Andes brand name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends