EUR: Lehman Brothers reviews European drinks ratings
Lehman Brothers has revised its ratings of a raft of European drinks companies in its latest industry review.
The broker said yesterday (16 January) that it has downgraded Davide Campari-Milano's rating from 'overweight' to 'equal-weight', reducing its price target from EUR8 to EUR.7.
Lehman reduced its price target on Remy Cointreau from EUR45 to EUR42, but did not change its 'underweight' stance.
In the current economic downturn, the broker said that it views beverages as relatively defensive stocks and added that it believes spirits stocks will outperform beer this year.
It has survived the Iron Curtain, endured rationalisation in the global drinks industry and numerous changes in its distribution and even a feud with the Russian state, but Stolichnaya is still standi...
The CEO of Maxxium Worldwide has announced his intention to quit the marketing and distribution company, just-drinks can exclusively reveal....
Need to know - Ten facts about Maxxium...
Remy Cointreau USA has appointed Xavier Desaulles as senior vice president - sales strategy. In this role, he will be charged with organising Remy Cointreau USA's wholesaler network and implementing t...
Rémy Cointreau has posted a lift in both sales and operating profit for its latest full-year, but has sit tight on releasing full financial details due to ongoing discussions at Maxxium....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Plymouth Gin is to sponsor two days at Ascot in July and headline the Plymouth Gin Summer Mile race at the horse racing event....
PLB Group has beefed up its beer division in a move aimed at upping its presence in the UK on- and off-trade....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts