UK: Leading wine e-tailer, ItsWine.com, to launch the Virtual ShopKeeper(tm)
One of the delights of shopping, which has sadly all but disappeared, is the local shopkeeper who has taken the trouble to note your likes and dislikes over the years and makes recommendations for purchases that he or she thinks you will like. ItsWine.com Limited, one of the UK's pioneering suppliers of wine on the Web, has announced that it has found a way to bring this personal touch back for shoppers in the ultra modern world of shopping on the Web. The Virtual ShopKeeper(tm) feature will shortly be added to its award winning website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends