FRANCE: Laurent-Perrier chairman resigns
The chairman of Laurent-Perrier is to stand down
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has confirmed that its chairman, Stéphane Tsassis, has resigned “for personal reasons”.
Tsassis took up the post in January 2009.
A company official told just-drinks today (27 May) that Mr Tsassis’ decision would be “validated” at a meeting of Laurent Perrier’s board later today.
The board is expected to announce Michel Boulaire as interim chairman until a permanent successor to Tsassis is found. Boulaire is a former CEO of drinks firm Marie Brizard and been a consultant to Laurent-Perrier.
India-based distiller NV Group aims to quadruple its production capacity by 2012, according to a report....
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a "conditional agreement" with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino wa...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research