US: Lagunitas Brewing Co refreshes bottling tie-up with Verallia
Lagunitas Brewing Company has agreed a deal for Verallia to be its exclusive bottle supplier as it moves forward with a US$25m expansion.
Verallia has been supplying California-based Lagunitas since 2007, but a new contract has "recently" been agreed, the bottler said yesterday (12 June). In April, Lagunitas announced plans to build a new 300,000 square-foot brewhouse in Chicago, which will nearly quadruple its annual production capacity.
"We are confident in our expansion plans because we have a strong proponent in Verallia to help ensure consistency, quality and accountability across the organisation, production and product line," said Lagunitas CEO Tony Magee.
Lagunitas is the US' sixth-largest craft brewer by volume, according to the Brewers Association.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends