ARGENTINA: Kendall Jackson quits Argentina
Kendall Jackson has pulled out of Argentina after seven years. The wine producer has sold its three properties in the country for US$2.5m. Kendall Jackson bought the properties, totalling around 2,000 acres, in 1996.
The sale was completed on 30 October and sees the producer's Tapiz operation transfer to Fincas Patagonicas, an Argentinean buyer.
Fincas Patagonicas is due to take over the distribution contract at the beginning of next year. The new owner will get profits from the 2002 wines currently being sold in the US market and will be responsible for the distribution of the 2003 wines, a report in the Wine Spectator said.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review