USA: J.W. Childs Associates, LP to Acquire A Majority Interest in the South Beach Beverage Company, LLC
South Beach Beverage Company, LLC (SoBe) and J. W. Childs Associates, LP (JWC), a leading private equity investment firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, announced today they have signed a letter of intent under which JWC will acquire a majority interest in SoBe. SoBe is the leading company in the herbally enhanced refreshment beverage category and one of the fastest growing brands in the beverage business. The transaction is expected to close in June 2000. Terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts