just the Week in - Soft Drinks & Bottled Water
The week in soft drinks & water
Welcome to the first edition of our round-up of the week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. It's a quick and easy summary of what you might have missed and need to know.
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to hand over more Tennessee bottler territory to Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (CCBCC) as part of a plan to expand its franchises' footprints.
The Coca-Cola Co has released its first brand on a Keurig home beverage system since signing a US$1.25bn deal with owner Keurig Green Mountain earlier this year.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has agreed to buy east coast distributor Davis Beverage Group and bottling arm Davis Bottling Co for an undisclosed fee.
The UK division of The Coca-Cola Co has lined up a marketing campaign in the country to back the launch of Coca-Cola Life.
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
Brazil’s Hafil Group is in “advanced negotiations with a large US distributor” to enter the American market with Edge, its flagship energy drink brand.
Soft Drinks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
The BRIC Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). T...read more
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report