just the Ten - Quotes of 2011
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas.
Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2011.
8: "We get flurries of reporting about nothing, then we get no reporting about nothing" - SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay
6: "Things were written about certain names given to Stella Artois, names which I find truly offensive" - Anheuser-Busch InBev UK's president, Stuart MacFarlane
4: "Awards play to those addicted to squandering vast amounts for more worthless medals than an African despot" - Bruichladdich's MD, Mark Reynier
Premium beer sales are set to grow in "every continent" over the next four years according to a new just-drinks report, with Asia expected to show particularly strong growth. However, premium beer gro...
The UK division of SABMiller has launched a television advert in the UK for its Miller Genuine Draft beer brand....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report