just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Anheuser-Busch and Scottish & Newcastle
Diageo is expanding its Blossom Hill offering in the UK beyond California.
Pink Spirits Co adds to stable
The Pink Spirits Company has readied the launch of what it claims to be the world's first, ultra-premium imported rum, Tequila, gin, white whiskey, and sake brands, all of which are infused with caffeine and guarana.
Asda enters alcohol price picture
UK supermarket Asda has joined the debate currently raging in the country over cheap alcohol sales.
Palandri in administration
Palandri Wine Group has gone into voluntary administration.
Diageo's Korean licence adventure
Diageo is looking for clarification of a condition set in place by South Korea as part of the reissuance of its import licence in the country.
Hong Kong alcohol duty proposal
The Hong Kong government has proposed the abolition of duties for all alcoholic drinks, with the exception of spirits.
InBev FY up, Stella Artois dawdles
InBev has posted a strong increase in sales and profits for its full fiscal year.
Pernod Ricard has posted healthy rise in net profit for the first half of its current financial year.
Chivas Brothers operation expansion plans
Chivas Brothers has unveiled plans to increase its operations facilities in Scotland by expanding The Glenlivet Distillery and re-opening the Braeval Distillery.
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
InBev has announced it has completed the first phase of financing its takeover of Anheuser-Busch, thanks to strong support from key bankers....
Scotch Whisky companies are meeting the highest standards of responsible brand marketing and promotion according to a recent audit....
Diageo Australia is to take over all national distribution of Ketel One vodka and Ketel One Citroen from 1 September....
Diageo has posted rising sales and profits for its latest fiscal year, but has warned of slowing growth going forward....
Diageo has extended its tie-up with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay for its Gordon's gin brand in the UK....
Diageo is looking to take a more active role in Masterstroke whisky, the brand jointly launched by Diageo and Radico Khaitan in India last year....
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015