just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
E&J Gallo has acquired fellow Californian winery Ledgewood Creek for an undisclosed sum.
BrewDog has reacted in typically outlandish fashion over the Portman Group's ruling that its Dead Pony Club beer breaches the body's marketing code.
Carlsberg has been fined DKK41m (EUR5.5m) after being found guilty of tax evasion in Finland.
French supermarket chain Casino has confirmed that some Coca-Cola products are no longer available at its outlets as a result of a disagreement over pricing.
Trade bodies have welcomed a decision by a Scottish court to refer a legal challenge on minimum unit pricing (MUP) to Europe's highest court.
Beam Suntory Inc has come into being, with Suntory Holdings' acquisition of Beam completing today.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has reported a drop in first-quarter net profits, but sales were boosted by the integration of acquisitions.
Diageo has secured a second spirits brand to appear on the Formula One starting grid, with Smirnoff set to replace Whyte & Mackay on the Sahara Force India F1 car.
Edrington has officially launched its in-house US distribution unit as it targets growth in the World's biggest spirits market.
Treasury Wine Estates has moved to quash speculation linking Pernod Ricard with its US wine assets.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly