just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
E&J Gallo has acquired fellow Californian winery Ledgewood Creek for an undisclosed sum.
BrewDog has reacted in typically outlandish fashion over the Portman Group's ruling that its Dead Pony Club beer breaches the body's marketing code.
Carlsberg has been fined DKK41m (EUR5.5m) after being found guilty of tax evasion in Finland.
French supermarket chain Casino has confirmed that some Coca-Cola products are no longer available at its outlets as a result of a disagreement over pricing.
Trade bodies have welcomed a decision by a Scottish court to refer a legal challenge on minimum unit pricing (MUP) to Europe's highest court.
Beam Suntory Inc has come into being, with Suntory Holdings' acquisition of Beam completing today.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has reported a drop in first-quarter net profits, but sales were boosted by the integration of acquisitions.
Diageo has secured a second spirits brand to appear on the Formula One starting grid, with Smirnoff set to replace Whyte & Mackay on the Sahara Force India F1 car.
Edrington has officially launched its in-house US distribution unit as it targets growth in the World's biggest spirits market.
Treasury Wine Estates has moved to quash speculation linking Pernod Ricard with its US wine assets.
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research