just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Private equity firm Lion Capital has declined to comment on a report it has teamed up with Whyte & Mackay's (W&M) former CEO to table a bid for the Scotch whisky producer.
South Africa's bulk wine producers are likely to have to find new markets this year as competition in Europe intensifies, according to a new report
SABMiller has confirmed that it expects to cut around 400 jobs at its South African soft drinks unit Amalgamated Beverage Industries (ABI).
Gruppo Campari has agreed to pay EUR103.75m (US$143m) for Italian liqueur maker Averna Group.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen the first quarter of this year mirror its performance in 2013, with sales and profits dipping as volumes held firm.
Moët Hennessy has lined up the purchase of grand cru de côte-de-nuits Clos des Lambrays.
Export volumes of Australian wine fell by 6% in the last year, but the average value of wine being shipped rose slightly, latest figures reveal.
A contractual dispute between Miller Brewing Company (MBC) and Molson Coors is heading to court after settlement talks between the two broke down.
Diageo has reported flat nine-month sales and a drop in volumes as problems in Asian markets took their toll.
PepsiCo has posted a jump in first-quarter group profits, despite flat global beverage volumes and continuing CSD declines in North America.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research