just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
C&C Group has confirmed a change of leadership at its Tennent Caledonian Breweries division in Scotland.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has finalised its US$5.3bn repurchase of South Korea's Oriental Brewery (OB).
William Grant & Sons has poached an executive from Remy Cointreau to head up its Global Travel Retail division.
Heineken's CEO has urged health lobbyists and regulators to drop their “mistrust” of the drinks industry and work with brands to persuade consumers that moderate drinking is “cool”.
The Coca-Cola Co's marketing campaign for this year's World Cup will see the stars of its latest global TV spot feature as flag bearers at one of the event's opening matches.
PepsiCo has launched its latest global television advert, featuring a raft of well-known soccer players, to promote its Pepsi cola brand.
Vranken-Pommery and Castel have gained regulatory clearance to launch their JV focusing on rosé wine.
Pernod Ricard is scouting for parties interested in acquiring its Czech herbal liqueur brand, Becherovka, just-drinks understands.
Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
Alcohol consumption rates in Australia have fallen to their lowest point in 15 years, according to latest official figures.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review