just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
SodaStream has signed a co-branding deal with Sunny Delight Beverages Co for the use of the US firm's flavours in its soft drinks machines.
US craft brewers have set themselves a goal of having at least a 20% volume share of the country’s beer market by 2020.
India's wine market is growing by almost a third per year as it becomes more acceptable among women to drink alcohol, a new study has claimed.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research