just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
SodaStream has signed a co-branding deal with Sunny Delight Beverages Co for the use of the US firm's flavours in its soft drinks machines.
US craft brewers have set themselves a goal of having at least a 20% volume share of the country’s beer market by 2020.
India's wine market is growing by almost a third per year as it becomes more acceptable among women to drink alcohol, a new study has claimed.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research