just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
SodaStream has signed a co-branding deal with Sunny Delight Beverages Co for the use of the US firm's flavours in its soft drinks machines.
US craft brewers have set themselves a goal of having at least a 20% volume share of the country’s beer market by 2020.
India's wine market is growing by almost a third per year as it becomes more acceptable among women to drink alcohol, a new study has claimed.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review