just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Distell has toasted its international division for driving a strong performance in the first six months of its fiscal year.
US off-trade spirits volumes rose across the category in January, with Remy Cointreau seeing the biggest lift of the major producers, according to latest figures.
Inver House Distillers is to double the capacity of its Speyburn Distillery with a GBP4m (US$6.7m) expansion programme.
Pernod Ricard has recruited film director Baz Luhrmann to design a limited edition, Australia-themed bottle for a spiced orange-flavoured variant of its Absolut vodka brand.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research