just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Distell has toasted its international division for driving a strong performance in the first six months of its fiscal year.
US off-trade spirits volumes rose across the category in January, with Remy Cointreau seeing the biggest lift of the major producers, according to latest figures.
Inver House Distillers is to double the capacity of its Speyburn Distillery with a GBP4m (US$6.7m) expansion programme.
Pernod Ricard has recruited film director Baz Luhrmann to design a limited edition, Australia-themed bottle for a spiced orange-flavoured variant of its Absolut vodka brand.
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Brown-Forman's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer