just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Distell has toasted its international division for driving a strong performance in the first six months of its fiscal year.
US off-trade spirits volumes rose across the category in January, with Remy Cointreau seeing the biggest lift of the major producers, according to latest figures.
Inver House Distillers is to double the capacity of its Speyburn Distillery with a GBP4m (US$6.7m) expansion programme.
Pernod Ricard has recruited film director Baz Luhrmann to design a limited edition, Australia-themed bottle for a spiced orange-flavoured variant of its Absolut vodka brand.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board