just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Distell has toasted its international division for driving a strong performance in the first six months of its fiscal year.
US off-trade spirits volumes rose across the category in January, with Remy Cointreau seeing the biggest lift of the major producers, according to latest figures.
Inver House Distillers is to double the capacity of its Speyburn Distillery with a GBP4m (US$6.7m) expansion programme.
Pernod Ricard has recruited film director Baz Luhrmann to design a limited edition, Australia-themed bottle for a spiced orange-flavoured variant of its Absolut vodka brand.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research