just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Suntory Holdings has seen a significant rise in full-year profits and sales helped by the public listing of its Beverage & Food division.
The Coca-Cola Co has posted slides in both profits and sales last year, with Q4 dragging down performance.
A former Accolade Wines and Diageo executive has been appointed to lead a campaign promoting beer in the UK.
Carlsberg has posted a drop in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
A turnaround in Spain helped push Rioja volumes to a record high last year, new figures have shown.
Diageo has unveiled an updated bottle design for the No. Ten extension of its Tanqueray gin brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled its FIFA World Cup global marketing plan for its Budweiser brand, which includes a golden, aluminium, 16oz (47.3cl) bottle.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has seen its first-half net profits helped by a tax benefit, which offset a sharp slide in operating earnings.
PepsiCo has issued a rebuke to a fresh effort by Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management to split up the company, branding the interference a “costly distraction”.
Belvédère has reported falling sales in 2013, although the French drinks group saw the second half of the year produce an improvement on H1.
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends