just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to return to Australia's beer and cider sectors this week after a two-year hiatus.
Craft beer volumes in the US on-trade have slipped this Autumn, according to latest figures.
SABMiller has announced that its chairman and former CEO, Graham Mackay, has died.
Monster Beverage Corp has said it remains confident it will defeat legal action brought by San Francisco's city attorney, despite a court setback.
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
Anadolu Efes has lined up the closure of one of its breweries in Russia, as the clampdown on alcohol abuse hits beer consumption in the country.
Brown-Forman has lined up a new chief production officer after the current incumbent was appointed CFO.
Britvic has appointed a former Diageo marketing director as its new CMO.
A court has given Anheuser-Busch InBev until 10 February to change the labelling for Budweiser to 'Bud' in Italy after another legal tussle with Budejovický Budvar.
William Grant & Sons' global Travel Retail (GTR) managing director is moving to a new post as MD for developed European markets.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research