just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to return to Australia's beer and cider sectors this week after a two-year hiatus.
Craft beer volumes in the US on-trade have slipped this Autumn, according to latest figures.
SABMiller has announced that its chairman and former CEO, Graham Mackay, has died.
Monster Beverage Corp has said it remains confident it will defeat legal action brought by San Francisco's city attorney, despite a court setback.
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
Anadolu Efes has lined up the closure of one of its breweries in Russia, as the clampdown on alcohol abuse hits beer consumption in the country.
Brown-Forman has lined up a new chief production officer after the current incumbent was appointed CFO.
Britvic has appointed a former Diageo marketing director as its new CMO.
A court has given Anheuser-Busch InBev until 10 February to change the labelling for Budweiser to 'Bud' in Italy after another legal tussle with Budejovický Budvar.
William Grant & Sons' global Travel Retail (GTR) managing director is moving to a new post as MD for developed European markets.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research