just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to return to Australia's beer and cider sectors this week after a two-year hiatus.
Craft beer volumes in the US on-trade have slipped this Autumn, according to latest figures.
SABMiller has announced that its chairman and former CEO, Graham Mackay, has died.
Monster Beverage Corp has said it remains confident it will defeat legal action brought by San Francisco's city attorney, despite a court setback.
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
Anadolu Efes has lined up the closure of one of its breweries in Russia, as the clampdown on alcohol abuse hits beer consumption in the country.
Brown-Forman has lined up a new chief production officer after the current incumbent was appointed CFO.
Britvic has appointed a former Diageo marketing director as its new CMO.
A court has given Anheuser-Busch InBev until 10 February to change the labelling for Budweiser to 'Bud' in Italy after another legal tussle with Budejovický Budvar.
William Grant & Sons' global Travel Retail (GTR) managing director is moving to a new post as MD for developed European markets.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts