just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Carlsberg has appointed a new CEO for its UK unit as the current encumbent is leaving to “pursue other interests”.
The Asia, Middle East & Africa (AMEA) division of PepsiCo has announced the appointment of a new leader for its operations in India.
Remy Cointreau is set to call time on its UK sales, marketing and distribution tie-up with William Grant & Sons' First Drinks unit in the country.
Diageo is re-launching Bulleit Bourbon in the UK at its original higher abv and rolling out Bulleit Rye to the region, as demand for premium US whiskey grows.
Aspartame, the artificial sweetener, is safe for consumers at currently approved consumption levels, a study by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has concluded.
The Coca-Cola Co is returning its North American operations to separate business and bottler arms just 17 months after they were integrated into a wider Americas unit.
Accolade Wines has confirmed the appointment of a new CEO, almost exactly a year after the previous incumbent stepped down.
Bacardi has taken down an online advert for its Dewar's Scotch whisky brand after a backlash from viewers who branded the spot “sexist”.
Coca-Cola face a challenging situation in which economic recovery is fragile in developed markets, while China and Brazil are seeing a slowdown in sales. Consumers’ desire for diverse and healthy beve...
The world’s seventh largest spirits company, Bacardi also ranks 14th in the global wine market. This profile analyses Bacardi’s efforts to address the significant challenges facing its core fortified ...
Bacardi is the world’s seventh largest spirits company and the global leader in rum. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to revitalise its key brands and expand its product offer in the face o...
Yesterday, SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Co and Gutsche Family Investments - the owner of Coca-Cola Sabco - announced their intention to combine their bottling operations in east and southern Africa. Here,...
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts