just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Australian Vintage is “cautiously optimistic” that the global wine industry is returning to an even keel between supply and demand, but has warned the group faces short-term issues.
ThaiBev has posted a sharp drop in YTD net profits as falling beer sales, caused by a halt in production, hampered the group.
An Asahi Group joint-venture in Indonesia is to take control of bottled water producer Tirta Bahagia Group in a deal worth IDR2.2tn (US$193m).
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has signed a deal to package and produce supplies in the US for its rival Accolade Wines.
Bacardi has unveiled its latest global advertising campaign for its namesake white rum brand.
A UK sports drink launched six weeks ago is to use a link-up with a second-tier English football club in a bid to crack the global market ahead of next year's football World Cup.
Remy Cointreau has handed out shares worth EUR20.3m (US$27.4m) to its staff because of a lack of upcoming acquisitions.
Women drinkers offer an “opportunity and a threat” to SABMiller, according to the brewer's Europe chief.
Diageo is set to bolster its interest in Bourbon with new premium launches, but the group's CEO has not ruled out acquisitions in the thriving, wider category.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
Asahi Breweries Ltd aims to increase its sales over the forecast period. In order to achieve this, the company plans to reinforce its core brands such as Asahi Super Dry and Clear Asahi. It also plans...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly