just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has signed a “long-term exclusive” agreement with The Boston Beer Co to distribute its Samuel Adams brand in Australia.
Patron Spirits has appointed a new chief marketing officer as the current incumbent is set to retire at the end of this year.
Belvédère has reported a return to the black for its net profits in in the first half of 2013.
Diageo has admitted that elements of a high-profile UK TV ad spot for Guinness did not “live up to expectations”, but said it will learn from the experiment.
One of Monster Beverage's most senior executives has taken a sabbatical until the end of next month and will return in the New Year in a reduced role, the company has announced.
Accolade Wines has lined up the purchase of a raft of New Zealand wine brands, including Mud House and Waipara Hills, from the Mud House Wine Group.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (CCBCC) has reported a strong year-to-date performance after a jump in Q3 profits, helped by pricing and the weather.
Molson Coors has seen a levelling of profits growth in its year-to-date after Q3 earnings were held back by a write-down in value of two European brands and weak consumer demand.
The UK arm of Pernod Ricard is looking to re-focus its strategy, as it aims to cement its position as the second-largest premium spirits company in the country.
Monster Beverage Corp's net profits continue to struggle, despite a rise in year-to-date sales, as regulatory and litigation costs take their toll.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends