just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has signed a “long-term exclusive” agreement with The Boston Beer Co to distribute its Samuel Adams brand in Australia.
Patron Spirits has appointed a new chief marketing officer as the current incumbent is set to retire at the end of this year.
Belvédère has reported a return to the black for its net profits in in the first half of 2013.
Diageo has admitted that elements of a high-profile UK TV ad spot for Guinness did not “live up to expectations”, but said it will learn from the experiment.
One of Monster Beverage's most senior executives has taken a sabbatical until the end of next month and will return in the New Year in a reduced role, the company has announced.
Accolade Wines has lined up the purchase of a raft of New Zealand wine brands, including Mud House and Waipara Hills, from the Mud House Wine Group.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (CCBCC) has reported a strong year-to-date performance after a jump in Q3 profits, helped by pricing and the weather.
Molson Coors has seen a levelling of profits growth in its year-to-date after Q3 earnings were held back by a write-down in value of two European brands and weak consumer demand.
The UK arm of Pernod Ricard is looking to re-focus its strategy, as it aims to cement its position as the second-largest premium spirits company in the country.
Monster Beverage Corp's net profits continue to struggle, despite a rise in year-to-date sales, as regulatory and litigation costs take their toll.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts