just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The global vodka market managed only 0.3% growth last year, reaching 493.9m nine-litre cases, with sales under pressure in its Eastern and Central European strongholds, according to a new report from just-drinks and The IWSR.
Pernod Ricard is set to inaugurate a new distillery for its Pernod Absinthe spirits brand in France.
Bacardi has announced plans for a worldwide marketing push for its Grey Goose vodka brand.
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reignited its 'Project 12' initiative with the launch of three new small-batch beers.
European trade barriers against wine from Moldova could be dropped sooner than expected under European Commission (EC) proposals.
AG Barr has appointed a former SABMiller executive to its board of directors.
Abrau-Durso, the Russian wine producer, is entering the still wine market with plans to produce eight varieties under its Homestead Divnomorskoye brand, according to reports.
PepsiCo has launched a new television advert for its namesake soft drinks brand featuring footballer Lionel Messi.
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research