just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
The global vodka market managed only 0.3% growth last year, reaching 493.9m nine-litre cases, with sales under pressure in its Eastern and Central European strongholds, according to a new report from just-drinks and The IWSR.
Pernod Ricard is set to inaugurate a new distillery for its Pernod Absinthe spirits brand in France.
Bacardi has announced plans for a worldwide marketing push for its Grey Goose vodka brand.
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reignited its 'Project 12' initiative with the launch of three new small-batch beers.
European trade barriers against wine from Moldova could be dropped sooner than expected under European Commission (EC) proposals.
AG Barr has appointed a former SABMiller executive to its board of directors.
Abrau-Durso, the Russian wine producer, is entering the still wine market with plans to produce eight varieties under its Homestead Divnomorskoye brand, according to reports.
PepsiCo has launched a new television advert for its namesake soft drinks brand featuring footballer Lionel Messi.
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research