just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Treasury Wine Estates has confirmed the departure of its CEO with immediate effect.
AG Barr’s CEO has revealed his disappointment at the collapse of the Britvic merger, but argued that the deal was not essential for the Irn Bru producer’s future.
German authorities have given the all-clear to brewer Warsteiner's products following a Legionella outbreak at its brewery in the country.
Carlsberg's Latvian subsidiary, Aldaris, is closing its main production facility to focus on the country's growing craft beer sector.
Moet Hennessy has confirmed that the head of its Glenmorangie Co division has stepped down from the role.
Plans have been lodged to open a new “boutique” single malt whisky distillery on the Shetland Isles.
Coca-Cola Mexico has attacked a nation-wide civil sector initiative against obesity that singles out the soft drinks industry.
Author EL James has partnered with northern California's Mendocino Wine Co to launch two wines, named after her best-selling series of novels.
Oaktree Capital is set to launch an initial public offering for its Stock Spirits division.
Constellation Brands is to invest US$20m in its Californian wineries to help keep pace with demand for its premium lines.
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research