just the Round-Up - The week in drinks
The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola FEMSA is set to boost its volumes in Brazil by around 40% with the takeover of independent bottler Spaipa Industria Brasileira de Bebidas.
Rémy Cointreau has completed the sale of Larsen Cognac to Finland's Altia Corporation, eight months after it acquired the brand.
Suntory Holdings has declined to comment on a report it is in talks to buy a 26% stake in India's second-largest spirits producer, Radico Khaitan.
Scotch whisky producers will soon be expected to apply to the UK Government to have their brands verified as originating from Scotland, under a new scheme.
Every autumn Diageo releases a collection of limited-edition single malt Scotch whiskies. Ten such single malt whiskies are being released this year.
Pernod Ricard has reiterated its confidence in a rebound for the Chinese economy, despite slower growth for its spirits brands in the country in its latest fiscal year.
Coca-Cola Enterprises is set to detail its full-year guidance for 2013, but has warned that sales for the year will be lower than originally forecast.
UK deliveries of Heineken and Britvic brands could be affected by a 24-hour strike by workers at logistics firm Kuehne + Nagel, according to trade union Unite.
Suntory Beverage & Food has said it is interested in Ribena and Lucozade but denied that it has agreed with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to buy the for-sale UK brands.
Graham Mackay has resumed his duties as non-executive chairman of SABMiller after a four-month medical leave of absence, the company said today (6 September).
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages